Saturday, July 25, 2009

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2009 recap coming

Hey guys and gals. I know I'm behind on this, but it's been crazy busy here in sunny San Diego, and I've got a lot of updates to present. I'm trying to get this stuff ready to post, but please just bear with me a bit longer. I should have a HUGE update on Monday the 27th, possibly a few things up sooner than that. In the meantime, just to tease what you'll be hearing about and seeing on Bigfanboy.com...

My one-on-one interview with Megan Fox

My one-on-one interview with Stan Lee

My one-on-one interview with Michael Jai White and director Scott Sanders

My one-on-one interviews with Zoe Bell, Doug Jones, and Ted Raimi

My one-on-one interview with Kelly LeBrock

The TWILIGHT: NEW MOON press conference

The JENNIFER'S BODY press conference

Interviews with the cast of CHUCK

Interviews with Chan Wook-Park for THIRST

Interviews with Natasha Henstridge

and more!


STAY TUNED FRIENDS, LOTS OF STUFF COMING!!!

No comments: